- About Us
- Join Us
- ISU In The News
- 2011 Circulars Archive
- 2013 Circulars Archive
- A Collective Agreement?
- BEC Briefing – Pay 2013
- Branch Communication 16.08.2013
- Branch Communication 23.07.2013
- Branch Rep Update 10.12.13 – Nominations for the NEC
- Branch Rep Update 11.09.13
- Branch Rep Update 11.11.13
- Branch Rep Update 17.9.13 – Facility Diaries
- Branch Rep Update 18.10.13.
- Branch Rep Update 29.11.2013
- Facility Time: Letter from General Secretary
- ISU BEC Training Event 3rd – 5th September 2013
- Membership Circular 18.11.13 – AHA Opt In
- Membership Update – 21.10.13
- Membership Update 03.12.2013
- Membership Update 06.09.13
- Membership Update 19.8.13
- Membership update 29.10.13 – Pay Ballot Result October 2013
- Membership Update 30.9.13
- Membership Update 4.10.13
- Membership Update 8.10.13 – Pay 2013
- Pay 2013
- Pay Ballot – What you need to know
- Member Newsflash 05.08.13
- Membership Circular 01.04.13 – Membership survey results
- Membership Update 08.07.13
- Financial Statement to Members 2013
- Membership Update 19.07.13
- Pay 2013 The Result!
- Membership Newsflash 05.08.13
- 2014 Circulars Archive
- 2015 Circulars Archive
- Members’ Area
- Members’ Downloads
- Member Contacts
- Membership Benefits
- Rep Finder
- Holiday Pay 2015
- Opt in 2016
- Stress Surveys
- Conference 2016
Join The ISU..
If you wish to join the ISU today, please download and print the below membership application form.
ISU HQ, Phillips House, 12 Church Street, Harwich, Essex, CO12 3DS
If you wish to receive a hard copy of the ISU application form and Direct Debit form please contact us on 01255 553039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of you may have received an email from a version of the ISU website asking you to register your user account. We can confirm this was not a spam email but was sent in error from a new ISU site currently in development. Please ignore the registration email and any future emails from this site until publically launched. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused
Due to a decrease in demand, we are requesting members to confirm if they wish to receive their annual ISU Diary. If you would like to continue to receive an ISU diary please contact HQ to have this information confirmed on your membership records. Please contact HQ by Friday 9th February 2018.
Don't forget to update your home address for your annual ISU diary. Contact us at HQ on 01255 553039 or email us at email@example.com to update your details.
- No upcoming events
ISU LoginYour username is your surname and your ISU membership number. All letters must be entered in lower case
- Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.